TEAM PARENT MEETING 2017
Thank you for volunteering to support your child's team as a Team Parent! Your assistance is greatly appreciated. The main role of Team Parent is to serve as a parent liaison and facilitator of the league activities for the team which will allow the coaches to concentrate on coaching, the players and team development. Your role is important and Canyon Creek Little League couldn't do it without you!
All Team Parents must submit a Volunteer Application & Background Check.
Team Parent Duties Include:
- Provide parents with copies of team roster, including player names, parent names, phone numbers (your team manager has this information). Each team will receive their own team page on the league website where you can manage this information and make it available or you can set up a Team Shutterfly account.
- Organize post game snacks with team families
- Organize team and players for Picture Day. Remind players/parents of assigned time and location for photos. Distribute photos once they arrive.
- Collect money from your team families for tickets for Little League Day @ the A’s
- Organize team volunteers which include but not limited to: Scorekeepers (Upper Division & A-Ball), Field Prep, Team Photographer, additional coach help.
ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST SUBMIT A Volunteer Application & Background Check. No parent will be allowed on the field or in the dugout unless they have submitted both the Volunteer Application & Background Check.
6.Track team volunteer hours and submit to Director of Team Parents for volunteer reimbursements. Volunteer requirements can be found on the league website: www.canyoncreekll.org
7.Coordinate Manager/Coach's gifts and organize the End of Season Party.
Remember: You don't have to manage all this on your own. Delegate to other families on the team if you need to.
March 25th – PICTURE DAY @ Central Park
April 7th – Deadline to purchase A’s tickets for Little League Day
April 15th – Mid-Season Classic
May 7th – Little League Day @ the A’s (Click here for flyer)